IT support for your business.
We have all been there, we urgently need to finish off an important document when suddenly our computer begins to act up. It is an all too common situation in the business world.
Unfortunately, computer errors will always exist and catch us out at the most inconvenient of times. ITdynamics helps businesses by reducing the likelihood of such incidents from occurring, by making sure that equipment is up to date, and has been configured accordingly. We can help your business stay on top of all technologies implemented within your organisation, and in the event of an incident, have your business operations restored to a stable state in a timely manner. We offer;
- Information technology consulting and planning.
- Diagnosing and correcting system errors.
- Troubleshooting computing equipment (routers, wireless devices, servers and more).
- Installing computer equipment (routers, wireless devices, servers, computers, printers and faxes).
- Helping you select and make appropriate purchases of required equipment.
- Repairing and upgrading computer equipment.
- Proactively looking for beneficial technology advances which may improve your company’s performance and efficiency.
- Office 365.
- Google Apps for education or business.
Server deployment, configuration and maintenance.
Most businesses utilise some form of server in their business. Servers are computers which have been tasked with the job of offering services to other computers in your network. There are many different types of servers available; file servers, printer servers, database servers and user management servers, just to name a few. Not all businesses will require all types of servers however there is a good chance they will require at least one. ITdynamics’ consultants have experience in server deployments in a large array of industries. Our team can accurately determine which services your organisation’s server will require once we meet with you to gather information on how your business operates, and which achievements it needs to obtain.
Servers can provide the following services to your organisation:
- Control your staff access to confidential files.
- Provide an efficient manner to share data between employees.
- Access your computing environment from anywhere in the world including your home.
- Provide an internal email system for your staff.
- Provide an internal ‘intranet’ to communicate with your staff anywhere in the world.
- An efficient means to backing up information from all computers in your offices.
- Provide improved security against hackers and other forms of external threats.
- Run specialised software required for your industry.
- Store data in databases.
- Provides a structure to any computing environment.
Ask us how we can help you install and configure your server, or reconfigure and maintain an existing server.